Now you've signed up and verified your account, your next step is to add a link! Follow these simple steps:
Log in to your Direct.me profile editor
Click '+ Add Item’
- Select 'Add a link’ - a link builder will appear below
Give your link a title, this will appear in the button on your Direct.me
Next, add a URL
- Add an image (optional see "adding an image to your button" below)
Your link will now be live on your Direct.me profile
Click the toggle button to turn your link on/off
Adding an image to your button
Adding an image will create a featured button.
From your Direct.me profile editor
Click the 'Add an image'
- Select an image from your device
- Choose image position 'Icon' or 'Full Feature'
Sample Icon button
Sample featured button
What to do if your link is not showing on your Direct.me profile.
If a link is not displaying on your Linktree it could be due to the following:
- You have not added a title
- Your link toggle is switched to 'off'
- You have not added a valid URL (make sure to add http:// or https:// before the URL)
- The link you have entered is considered too unsafe or malicious
Still, need help?
If you have any questions, please contact our customer support team or emailing email@example.com