Now you have a Direct.me profile, it's time to share it everywhere. Here we explain where you can use it, and how to add your URL to some of the most popular places.
Social media is always changing but your link never will. Here are more ways you can make use of your Direct.me.
- In your Instagram bio
- As your Twitter bio link, or in each of your tweets
- Under your YouTube vids to encourage audience discovery and engagement
- In your TikTok profile
- In your Facebook bio and in your Messenger chats
- On your Pinterest
- In your blog bio or on your Tumblr
- On your Github bio
- On texts to link pals to your content
- On your LinkedIn profile
- In your resume/CV and on job applications that ask for your website or portfolio
- On your business card
- In your email signature
- On your Twitch stream
- In your Soundcloud sidebar
- On shop signage or your posters so that customers can connect with you and find events
- On merch for that lifelong engagement
- On your car bumper sticker
- In your Depop profile
- Like your website, because you’re a small biz and websites take some effort
Copying your URL
- Login to your Direct.me profile editor
- To the right of your Direct.me URL, you'll see 'Copy'
- Add it to all of your socials
How to share your Direct.me URL online
|Adding your Profile URL to Instagram||
|Adding your Profile URL to Facebook||
|Adding your Profile URL to Twitter||
A great way to draw attention to your Direct.me on Twitter is to share it in a tweet that you then pin. That way it's always the first tweet your audience reads on your profile.
|Adding your Profile URL to Linkedin||
|Adding your Profile URL to Youtube||