What is Something else?
We designed Direct.me to be as flexible as possible. You can create custom experiences for your fans like meetups, events, backstage access etc. This will open up messaging between you and your fan so you can talk about whatever you're selling.
How to add Something Else:
Log in to your Direct.me profile editor
Click '+ Add Item’
- Select 'Direct Access’
In the section offer something else click '+ Create'
- Choose Socal Action click '+ Add this'
Add Title; the best titles make it extremely clear what fans receive i.e. "Be my guest backstage"
- Add Description
- Add Instructions; add any necessary information that you need from your fans.
- Choose who can purchase your item; 'Everyone', 'My Followers', 'People I follow'
- Click 'Publish Item'
Click the toggle button to turn your link on/off
- Add an image: This will turn your button into a featured Item
- Total Limit: Enter the total number available or the number your willing to complete
- Is this for businesses?: This setting mark that this item is only for business use only. (For example, you might want to list the same type of item but, have to two different prices for fans vs Companys or Brands.)
Still, need help?
If you have any questions, please contact our customer support team or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org